Thursday, September 6, 2012

Electric Lust



Wow!  Nice Ink...like anyone notices the tattoos.
If you’ve read any of my writing and we’re prepared for it, there’s no question you’re going to be shocked.  I do my best to turn you on like nobody’s business, make you cringe at how my heroine is treated, make you feel guilty that it turns you on, and then make you feel all okay about it at the end.  It’s rough sex at its roughest, and if I do my job right, your nipples get hard and your eyes get wide.  When you finish, you either think it’s great or you hate me pure and simple.  Ah, the life I’ve chosen…I specialize in really rough gangbangs involving dubious consent.  I can’t say I’m a brilliant writer, but my writing earns me enough that if I somehow crashed my laptop every week, I could replace it and still afford the groceries, gas, and anything else the family needs. 



Does it shock you?
Interestingly, I’ve never really written about sex toys and bondage, which is kind of strange given that my stories are all about women and the illusion of helplessness.  You can bet I’ll be tuning in (Do we call it that when it’s internet radio? Should I say “clicking in” or “browsing in”?) to the Naughty Slot to listen to Anna Fay from Paradise Electro Stimulations, Inc., as she talks to Amber about her particular brand of sex toys.  I have it on good authority (okay, it’s Molly) that there will be some demonstrations tonight.  I know my illustrious publisher is all atwitter over it.  (That’s not “a Twitter” although I’m sure she’ll tweet.)  Hey, who wouldn’t want to watch Amber Grayson Vayle take on a toy, right?

Brand New Meaning
 to the words "Plugged In"
Oh, but Anna isn’t talking about your run of the mill silicone stud-replacement.  Oh no!  This isn’t a latex love tool we’re talking about.  No way, not some plain plastic penis, here.  This isn’t about basic butt plugs or a simple synthetic schlong.  (I’m running out of alliterative ways to talk about vibrators and dildos, so I’m just going to move on.)  If you head over to PES’s website, you’ll figure that out right away.  Look, the three navigation choices complete with full color and explicitly visual pictures are “Vaginal Electrodes”, “Anal Electrodes”, and “Penile Electrodes.”  Well…I know I’ve lost two-thirds of you, and the other third are just reading the rest of this post out of kindness before joining the rest at the PES website to browse and learn.

That’s okay.  You’ll learn a heck of lot more at the website than you will from me, but you’ll really learn if you listen in tonight and hear and watch Anna and Amber.  I know I’ll be listening.  I plan to tease the daylights out of Amber afterwards!  Seriously, though, The Naughty Slot is all about learning and exploring sexuality.  This is likely to be one of the most interesting of all of the shows. 



  

No comments:

Post a Comment